Our Art is Good Classes are taught in an environment that is happy, safe, diverse, and equal. We remove the labels. . .and focus on YOU and what YOU are creating. We demonstrate diversity and equality through the way we conduct our classes; how we interact with our peers, mentor our interns, and embrace the community. In doing all of this, we are setting an example of acceptance and equality for children (starting at 3 years old), just by being their art teacher.
Miss Gabi says it best, "When the children enter my classroom, I do not vocalize or bring attention to my disability or wheelchair, but I look them straight in the eye and put the focus and the love on them. Immediately showing them what really matters….is the voice within."
ART cLASSES - PRIVATE & GROUP SESSIONS
- Currently the Studio focuses on Beginners, Intermediate and Advance drawing classes and workshops. However, as the year continues, we will add a variety of painting & 3D classes to the mix.
- Doodle Classes
- Our DOODLE CLASSES, is a series of art classes for anyone who wants to let go of the stress and anxiety of everyday life, and focus on something calming, relaxing, and joyful. You do not need any formal training to take our Doodle Classes so sign-up today and become one of Miss Gabi's Doodlers!
SUMMER ART CAMPS 2018
- Summer Art Camp
- Miss Gabi's favorite time of year is when summer camps are going on. The energy is high and the room is full of creative young individuals who are passionate about their work. Ages groups range from 3 to 6, and 7 to 13 and
- Private Camps for the Serious Artist – ages 14-18.
- Adult Art Camp
- Adults (18 and up) will work in the studio for a FUN week of easy, stress-free, creative projects geared toward the non-artist. The goal of this camp is to explore how ART can make a positive impact on your everyday life!